This section deals with links to recent posts and articles on civil procedure generally with an emphasis on sanctions and costs (any recommendations welcome). Linking does not indicate approval or agreement but that all discussion on these issues is useful.
Earlier posts on the immediate post-Mitchell discussions are still available on the blog.
RECENT POSTS AND ARTICLES
30th March 2014
- The Association of Cost Lawyers annual conference details – complete with luminaries
- DeNovo has an article on Costs Budgets – Recent cases and developments.
- Hill Hofstetter consider the question will you be Mitchelled or not?
- The first of two articles from GWS a pithy point about a request for electronic copy of points of dispute
- The second article from GWS relates to the new costs proportionality test
- Tony Allen considers mediation and Chancery modernisation
- Anthony Gold carries a report of a defendant refused relief from sanctions when its Directions…
View original post 8,296 more words