I blogged a while back on the NRAM matter, in particular the NRAM v Mcadam v Hartley case which went before the Court of Appeal at the tail end of last year.
As a result of that case, i began looking into NRAM and their credit agreements over £25000 which were offered under the NRAM together mortgage scheme, and which were the subject of the NRAM Court of Appeal case.
So, if you have the NRAM together loan which was over £25k please feel free to get in touch, particularly if you can answer yes to ALL of the questions below.
- Did you have a NRAM Together loan?
- Was the loan over £25,000?
- Did the credit agreement say that it was regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974?
- As a result of the NRAM case, are you now under the belief that your loan is not regulated by the CCA 1974?
- Did you enter into the agreement with NRAM because you believed that you had the protections of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 on t his loan?
If you are able answer yes to all of the above, then please feel free to email me on the email address on the about me section as there may be redress available despite the NRAM Ruling.