Before i go over who i am and what i do there are some points i want to make clear.
- This blog is mine, it is my opinion on cases i have been involved in and maybe the odd rant about poor service i may receive from firms.
- This blog IS NOT the opinion or view of anyone other than me, it is not for example the view of my employers, they have no involvement in what i write, they do not share my views in fact i never debate my personal views with my employers.
- If i say something on this blog which is incorrect, or which anyone objects to, then they should get in touch with me. I dont bite and am happy to correct errors, of course if there are no errors and the comments are true……well thats a different story.
- This blog is not legal advice, it doesnt constitute advice, it shouldnt be followed blindly and if you have a legal issue you should seek legal advice but not by posting on the reply section of this blog.
- My posts, my content, my rants are not for reproduction or use by anyone
I am a member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives.I am employed by Howlett Clarke Solicitors in Brighton as a litigation executive specialising in Consumer Credit Law and general civil litigation. I have over 8 years experience in dealing with consumer credit litigation cases and was the fee earner responsible for all aspects of the High Court case of Harrison v Link Financial. I only represent consumers not the banks.
Nearly all my work is undertaken on no win no fee basis. Please do get in touch if you have an issue that you need assistance with, i may be able to help you.
I was the fee earner responsible for the following cases
Harrison v Link Financial Limited (Mercantile High Court)
HFC v Hayes
Phoenix v Cresswell
Cabot v Bachellier,
Hillesden v Moore,
Grace v Blackhorse Limited Court of Appeal
HFO Capital v Roland Wegmuller (reported on BAILII)
MKDP LLP v Ali
MKDP LLP v Beaumont Hayes
PRA group UK Limited v Brunt ( Defective deed of assignment)
1st Credit Finance v Shaw ( no valid assignment and debt discharged before assignment)
Honda Finance v Nwabuze ( Unlawful repossession of protected Hire Purchase goods)
Dehaney v Motonovo finance (Damages for unlawful default on credit file)
Hoist Portfolio v Evans (s140 unfair relationship for bank charges)
Jones v Lloyds TSB Bank
Arrow Global v Devlin and many many more.
I specialise in consumer credit law and can assist with all aspects of litigation centered on this type of law. If you wish to get in touch then please email me on email@example.com
The firms website can be found here http://www.howlettclarke.co.uk/